Got five? This week I’ll be sharing five, five-minute videos that showcase what you can do in Storyline in five minutes or less.
You’ll see how Storyline’s simple, intuitive workflow makes it easy to create amazing interactions—fast. I can’t wait to show you how quick and easy it is to create great stuff with Storyline. First up, a tabs interaction.
Tabs interactions are a great way to organize content so learners can explore related material without leaving the current slide. In this video tutorial, I’ll show you how to build an engaging tabs interaction in—you guessed it!—less than five minutes.
You can also download the final template from our Downloads Gallery.
Check out my other “5 Minutes to Fantastic” videos:
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Create a Tabs Interaction with Storyline in 5 Short Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Timeline Interaction with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Design a Drag-and-Drop with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Notecard Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Make a Checklist Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes or Less
Stay tuned to E-Learning Heroes for all the latest videos, and follow along on Twitter with #5tastic.