If you’ve ever clicked through a PowerPoint course that’s nearly complete and thought it needed a little extra oomph, this round-up is just for you. Sometimes the right image, a fun new character, or stunning title slide can take your project from “almost there” to “ship it.” That’s one of the reasons the E-Learning Heroes community is so great. You have half a million other course developers generously sharing their ideas and their source files!
We’ve collected free, downloadable illustrations, characters, backgrounds, and slide layouts to help you take your PowerPoint courses to the next level. These freebies are especially handy because you can also use them in your Storyline and Studio courses. Take a look:
- Use this illustration of an old-timey car by Ashi Tandon in educational courses set a few decades ago.
- Build a unique-looking course around the artistic illustrated style of these characters by Ian Andrews.
- Set a professional tone for your course with this futuristic template set by Ashi Tandon.
- Create a stylized retail environment with these illustrated grocery store backgrounds by John Toh.
- Give learners a capable, friendly guide with this illustrated character by Ashi Tandon.
- Grab learners’ attention from the very first slide of your course with these intricate cut-out title slide templates by Lili Seram.
There are a whole lot more PowerPoint downloads available in the downloads hub, so be sure to check it out. And follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.