Construction workers and leadership do a lot of training before they set foot on a site. It’s important that they understand health and safety considerations, workers’ rights, and more. As an e-learning developer, you can help them get their bearings before they enter their dynamic work environment.
But how do you take the often-dense rules, regulations, and policies of the construction industry and make them engaging? Here are six downloads from the E-Learning Heroes community that can help.
(Psst! If you work in a related industry, you’ll definitely want to take a look. It’s super-simple to swap out the assets and copy in these downloads to build a course on another topic.)
- Share information about new equipment with this photo grid download by Allison LaMotte.
- Use a simple text variable to customize the experience with this template by Richard Watson.
- Break hefty content into manageable bits with this polished slide template by Montse Anderson.
- Appeal to younger construction workers with this modern-looking download by Tania Vercoelen.
- Use color and negative space to tell a story with this eye-catching download by Nick Russell.
- Spice up highly technical topics with this energizing PowerPoint template by Trina Rimmer.
You’ll find course template examples for lots of industries and topics in our Downloads Hub, so take a look. Be sure to also follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.