Think about all the devices you use in a given day.
Waking up, you check your phone to see what time it is and who liked your latest Instagram photo. Maybe then you move to reading the news on a tablet or laptop over a quick breakfast. Heading into the office—whether it’s downtown or just downstairs—you sit at a desktop computer, maybe one with a couple of monitors.
When building virtual spaces in your e-learning, it’s helpful to accurately reflect the way people use their devices. With these tech device mock-up downloads, you don’t have to spend the time designing your own devices to build a realistic home or office setting.
- Get four different devices in three different illustrated styles in this download.
- Lay out a virtual workspace with this set of device and office supply graphics from Tom Kuhlmann.
- Whether you need a screen small enough to wear on your wrist or big enough to see from the back row of a theater, Allison Goldthorpe’s download has you covered.
- Use this realistic laptop by Tom Kuhlmann as a prop in your course or to showcase your content. See how Tom created this project.
- Give your PowerPoint course some hipster flair with these fun throwback graphics by Trina Rimmer.
- Check out these device mock-ups from Mike Taylor; they’re easy to work with and completely customizable.
Build your portfolio and contribute to the community when you share your downloads! Head over to this challenge and leave your mock-up in a comment. Plus, if you want to build courses that look and work perfectly on any device, try Articulate 360 for 30 days totally free.