Multi-slide templates are perfect for e-learning developers stuck in design limbo. They provide structure to the design, layout, and flow of an e-learning course. Common Storyline layouts include quizzes, scenarios, and interactions that can quickly be customized to align visually with a project’s topic.
With these great examples, you’ll have all the inspiration and help you need to create your next course.
- Jodi Sanson’s modern template for this fictional university is sure to leave a positive first impression on incoming students.
- One look at this magical course example by Samuel Apata and you’ll want to enroll in the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Tracy Carroll shows what’s possible when we use comic book templates to build an engaging compliance course.
- This colorful course starter template by Przemyslaw Hubisz features smooth vertical and horizontal transitions that look great on students’ phones.
- Dianne Hope’s interactive syllabus is the inspiration you need to develop content that gives your learners something to look forward to this semester.
- Start your next course with a BANG! when you use this comics-inspired Storyline template from Jeffrey Riley.
Want to try something you learned here but don’t have the latest version of Storyline? Start a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360, which includes Storyline 360, the latest version of Storyline, with continuously updated new features. And come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.