The E-Learning Heroes community is taking their Rise courses to new creative heights. We’ve seen everything from digital resumes to choose-your-own-adventure stories. And the one thing they have in common is that they look and work beautifully on any device.
How about some inspiration to get you started? Here are seven new examples that show you what’s possible with Rise:
- Wow! Elizabeth Miles makes epidemiology engrossing in this interactive case study.
- What’s the wifi password? Where should I go for lunch? Guests can find answers to these questions and more with Tim Spaid’s handy guide to his townhome rental.
- Give SMEs and stakeholders the lowdown on reviewing your courses with this handy primer by Allison LaMotte.
- Onboard new employees faster with Allison Goldthorpe’s example of just-in-time info that acclimates new hires in a jiffy.
- Test your understanding of English-language quantifiers in this example by Ridvan Saglam.
- Learn more about the talented Stephanie Harnett and her e-learning work in this gorgeous online portfolio.
- Check out Mike Schwind’s handy video compilation that aggregates different instructional design models.
See even more exciting e-learning examples created with Rise in the E-Learning Heroes examples hub. And if you’d like to give Rise a try, get a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360. You’ll get to explore Rise and all the other apps and resources included in an Articulate 360 subscription. If you have questions about any of the examples, please share them in the comments.