Storyline’s sliders are so versatile. You can use these built-in interactions to let learners manipulate objects and data, grasp the steps of a process, and explore cause-and-effect relationships. You can even combine them to create multiple ways for learners to explore content.
But with so many possibilities, it can be tricky to picture the very best way to apply these interactions in your own courses. That’s why it’s so helpful to see what other developers have done.
We’ve assembled a diverse group of incredible slider interactions to help spark your imagination and give you a jump-start. Check out the examples and download the templates to use in your courses!
- In this download by Ayoub Haouari, explore the impact of different factors by moving corresponding sliders.
- Get clear on the difference between a flat white and a cappuccino in this graphic slider interaction by David Tait.
- Noura Sa’d uses sliders to take learners on a trek around the Big Apple in this interaction.
- Bust out your Legos! This interaction by Clint Clarkson gives you step-by-step instructions for building two model cars.
- Get to know the planet we inhabit with this informative interaction by Harshal Prabhulkar.
- Tour the trees of Balook in Tim Danes’s clever slider example.
- Click and drag the slider to learn about workplace safety in this template by Matthew Guyan.
- Get a 360-degree view of a rose-gold Macbook Air in this sleek slider template by Montse Anderson.
There’s so much more that sliders can do. E-learning developers are always finding novel ways to style this interaction type. Visit the examples hub for more inspiration! And if you haven’t tried working with sliders yet, get a free, 30-day trial of Articulate 360 to take Storyline 360 for a spin and see what you can do with sliders.