Articulate Engage's streamlined user interface lets you add content with ease. In this tutorial we’ll look at how to add content to your interactions and you'll get to practice using some of the common features.
Watch this video first, then follow the steps below to practice.
We'll get started by building a Media Panel interaction like the one you see below.
- Start with a new Media Panel interaction.
- Use the Add Step button from the Media Panel tab to add a new step. Our example has five steps.
- Update the title of the Introduction and each of the five steps as follows: 1204 Comstar Lane, Living Room, Foyer, Basement, Media Room, Pride
- Update the Interaction Title to Comstar Real Estate
- Add some text for each step. NOTE: You can add placeholder text by typing =lorem()
- Use the Media panel to add an image to the Introduction and each of the first four steps.
- Use the Media panel to add a video to step 5.
- If you have a microphone, record some audio narration for one of your steps.
In the next tutorial we’ll learn to edit existing content.