Use Articulate Engage's symbol feature to easily add characters that aren't normally found on a keyboard, such as copyright symbols, trademark symbols, paragraph marks, accented characters, and Unicode characters. Here's how:
- Place your cursor in the text panel where you want a symbol to appear.
- Go to the Format Text tab, and click Symbol.
- Insert any symbol shown by double-clicking it or by selecting it and clicking Insert. If you don't see the symbol you want, you can:
- Browse additional symbols by choosing a different font from the Font selector in the upper left corner.
- Choose a different character set in the from: selector in the lower right corner.
- Choose a different Subset of characters in the upper right corner if you chose the Unicode (hex) character set in the from: selector.
- Enter the code for the symbol directly into the Character code field at the bottom of the window if you already know it.