Announcing Articulate 360

We’re so excited to announce Articulate 360, our new offering that simplifies every aspect of e-learning development.

Articulate 360 is an annual subscription that includes everything you need for course development. You’ll get continually updated versions of the tools you know and love, Storyline and Studio: Storyline 360 and Studio 360. Both apps feature our new responsive player that makes it effortless to create e-learning for every device. You’ll also get a brand-new, inherently responsive authoring tool called Rise.

And we’re not done yet! Your subscription to Articulate 360 also includes:

• Content Library: an ever-expanding asset library with thousands of templates and characters
  • Articulate Review: a new app that helps you collaborate with stakeholders and collect feedback in one place
  • Preso, Peek, and Replay 360: apps for creating training videos on iPads, Macs, and Windows devices
  • Articulate Live: live online training with e-learning experts like Tom Kuhlmann

One of the coolest things about Articulate 360 is that you’ll always have the latest version of all Articulate authoring apps, with one simple subscription. We think you’re going to love it!

Ready to dive in? Get a free, 30-day trial right now.

148 Comments
Mark Ramsey
Lizzie Wakefield
Maja Katinic
Rachel Craig
Rachel Craig
Bret Jorgensen
George Carlisle

I’m not surprised by this move to subscription. They will loose a lot of future customers as people on existing products looks to move to a company that may listen to people and go with standard licensing instead of jumping on the bandwagon with all the other companies going to subscriptions. But in the end they will increase their revenue at the short term expense of losing some customers and hurting the most dedicated eLearning community that I know of. Also the price is crazy compared to the other products. 1200 for software that you use for 3 years until you upgrade to the new version vs 999 a year. And the benefits that you get with the team solution is in no way worth the extra price person, but than again people will still sign up for it. So it’s a win for the company and a lose ... Expand

Rick Jayx

Disappointed in many ways. Still no Mac OS version of Storyline, it's literally the sole program we have to run Windows for at this point. The subscription is annual-only, which simply does not work well at all for a company like mine that frequently scales development teams up and down on a short-term, temporary, per-project basis. It will not be feasible to add extra temporary seats as needed when the only option is paying annually for seats that I may only need for a month or two. Finally, as the owner of an e-learning design and development company that provides professional graphic design services to our clients as one of our core services, the whole "content library" is a turn-off. I would have been far more impressed if Articulate would have instead created opportunities for its com... Expand

Jorgen Borg

I purchased Storyline 2 with a full PMP securing the three next upcoming major releases of Storyline to be included, hence Storyline 3, 4 & 5 as a future proof perpetual software with the last release 2020-ish (at the earliest I guess). Or so I thought. Now you have change it to an unwanted subscription model as the only alternative and want to be payed again annually?! I feel ripped off! This is now an enterprise software. I am not a company or an organization - I currently use and payed for this as a personal license for hobby and as an investment for a possible future professional opportunity. With that background - how is this good and make sense for me? How will you solve and transition prior terms and agreements in an acceptable way for me and other PMP members? Don't you have... Expand