I’m passionate about learning and technology, which is why I believe that every e-learning developer should take advantage of the training we offer with Articulate 360. We cover topics from getting started with Articulate 360 to how to make your courses more interactive to working with triggers—and much more.

I’m excited to share that we’ve recently made some changes to Articulate 360 Training to help you get even more out of Articulate 360 apps and continue to grow your skills as an e-learning developer. Now you can browse an archive of hundreds of recorded webinars, plus hundreds of training videos. That way, you can learn when it’s convenient for you.

We’ve also made updates to how you can find the content you need. You can now filter your search by topic, skill level, app, and even by time zone so you can find the upcoming webinars you may want to participate in live.

If you’re ready to get started, sign up for an Articulate 360 Training webinar today. I look forward to seeing you there!

Be the first to comment