You won’t believe what you can do with Storyline 2. That’s why we put together this list of gorgeous examples created by Articulate pros and E-Learning Heroes all over the world. Dig into 2014’s top examples to get some inspiration for your next e-learning course. Enjoy!
- See how you can tempt learners’ curiosity with this menswear-inspired Digital Magazine from Tim Slade.
- See how you can make an interactive game in Storyline 2 with Nancy Woinoski’s Catch the Bicycle Thief interaction.
- Learn how you can use motion paths to create a really cool Click and Reveal Interaction in this example from Nicole Legault.
- See how you can help learners test skills and explore new information with this Paper Doll Interaction by Jackie Van Nice.
- See how you can build a cool, time-limited quiz with this Drag and Drop Game with Countdown Timer by Tim Slade.
- See how sliders can help you present complex information one morsel at a time in this Product Slider by Munesh Ramprashad.
- Check out tons of ways you can attract learners’ attention with cool sliders and motion paths in this wellness course by the Articulate crew.
- Looking for mobile course inspiration? Check out this Ebola crisis volunteer recruitment course from Unicorn Training.
- See how sliders can help you tell a story with this Faces of Ebola Slider Interaction from Jackie Van Nice.
- Prepare to drool while you explore multimedia content in this food-themed Digital Magazine by Kristin Anthony.
Want even more? We’ve got tons of beautiful courses in our E-Learning Examples hub right here.