Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced pro, Articulate’s e-learning experts have the tips, strategies, and techniques you need to create more engaging and effective e-learning courses. Start with our in-depth e-book and then take a deep dive into some of this year’s best articles on making your e-learning as captivating as it is effective.
- Our e-book has all the expert advice you need on everything from visual design to building compelling interactions: 5 Highly Effective Strategies for Creating Engaging E-Learning.
- Check out our strategies for Easily Adding Interactivity to Objects to make the elements in your course capture learners’ attention.
- Scenarios are a great way to help learners understand new info in a real-world context. Get started adding scenarios to your courses with the Top 3 Things You Need to Know to Write Realistic Scenarios for E-Learning.
- Adding interactivity to videos can help learners understand how they’ll apply new skills in realistic scenarios. Check out How to Create Interactive Videos to get started in minutes.
- Discover the many different Types of E-Learning Interactions that can make your courses engaging, effective, and memorable.
- Check out this series of tutorials on Adding Interactivity to your course to brush up on your skills or discover new techniques.
- Learn How to Organize Content into Explorable Tabs to make complex information both interactive and memorable.
- Looking for some fresh ideas or some timesavers? Try our 6 Easy Ways to Make More Compelling Interactions for Your Online Courses.