We know that one of the biggest challenges e-learning designers face is getting access to awesome-looking graphics. Not everyone has connections with professional graphic designers, and who has time to build amazing designs every single day?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Our professional designers and developers have tons of graphics sets—including backgrounds, stock photos, illustrations, icons, buttons, and badges—to help you create a cohesive, professional look for your projects.
Dive into the most popular graphics sets from this year:
- See why everyone loves Tom’s three sets of stock photos—don’t miss them! Get a ton of pro-looking, office-themed images in this set, this set, and this one!
- Grab this super-stylish set of line icons to create neat navigation or visually appealing interactions.
- Get some authentic photos of a modern-looking office in this stock image set by Linda Lorenzetti.
- Stock up on more than 100 elegant, blurred backgrounds in this free download by Montse Anderson.
- Get Trina Rimmer’s customizable people icons to give your project a personal touch.
- Tickle yourself pink with the cheerful feel of these super-friendly iIlustrated people.
- Create elegant navigation with this bright button set. You can easily customize the colors in PowerPoint to match any color scheme you have in mind.
- Load up with 15 flat-style icon freebies, including sleek icons for cameras, books, and stats.
- Help your learners level up with these gamification badges. (Looking for more gamification ideas? Try this series for tons of useful how-tos.)
- Capitalize on the flat design trend with these illustrated backgrounds by Veronica Budnikas.
It’s easy to customize graphics to match the look and feel of your project. See how with these six strategies. And if you create something awesome, we’d love to see it! You can always share your projects and get useful feedback in the E-Learning Heroes discussion forums.