2015 is wrapping up and WOW—what an awesome year! Thank you for everything you do to make E-Learning Heroes such a stellar community.
We’re so happy to see the goodness growing. And we’re super-excited to celebrate all of the cool stuff that happened on E-Learning Heroes these past twelve months, including the amazing growth of this incredible group.
So, get pumped—because these are 2015’s E-Learning Heroes highlights:
- This community just keeps growing. There are 275,000+ e-learning creators, developers, and members in this community. We averaged 2,400+ new members a week throughout 2015.
- E-Learning Challenges help developers boost their skills. E-learning creators submitted more than 1,600 entries to the weekly E-Learning Challenges in 2015.
- This community is going international. We launched our French-language e-learning blog, Les essentials du e-learning, and grew our German-language e-learning blog, E-Learning Einfach Gemacht.
- You can now share your portfolio right in your E-Learning Heroes profile. See how you can add samples of your work to your profile with these tips from Trina.
- Find your next opportunity or your next great hire in our jobs hub. We’re making it easier to take your career to the next level with our free e-learning job listings board. Anyone can post opportunities, free.
Go on, pat yourself on the back! You’re a member of an awesome community. Here’s to an inspiring, productive, and creative 2016!