If you’re feeling stuck, there’s nothing more inspiring than to check out how other people solved tough design problems. Well, we’ve got tons of great e-learning examples on E-Learning Heroes, and we’re always adding more! That’s why we’re kicking off this year’s “best of” series with a collection of whizz-bang interactions, demos, and samples created by the community.
Here are 2015’s most-viewed examples:
- See how you can let learners practice their skills in this job interview branching scenario by Nicole Legault.
- Note this performance support branching scenario by Tom Kuhlmann, which features neat navigation and very clean design.
- Show learners their progress in this fabulous navigation with progress meter design by Nancy Woinoski.
- Adjust the sliders to choose a cute outfit for paper dolls in this inviting interaction by Jackie Van Nice.
- Check out this sophisticated wellness-themed example, which highlights all the cool features in Articulate Storyline 2, including variables, sliders, and motion paths.
- Complete tough challenges to polish your ninja skills in this Articulate Gold Guru winner by Phil Mayor.
- See how you can invite learners to imagine themselves in the interaction in this 3D org chart by Jeff Kortenbosch.
- Watch shapes transform in this flat design-themed animation by Ian Monk.
- Try out the parallax scrolling effect in this “Galactic Games” example by Jerson Campos.
- Spice things up with this colorful, fun game that highlights a great approach to a sometimes-dry topic: information security.
We hope this amazing collection has you bursting with ideas and ready to create. It’s just the first in a series of articles highlighting the most popular content of 2015. Stay tuned for more all month long. Get ready to be inspired!