The E-Learning Heroes community has over 550,000 pros ready to lend a hand with any kind of e-learning challenge. Explore our featured discussion posts or simply type what you’re looking for in the search bar. Chances are there’s already an answer to your question—and if not, you can always ask! In case you don’t know where to start, we’ve rounded up the most helpful discussions from 2017.
- Looking for some pointers to create your first job aid? The training community swoops in to provide design and formatting tips in this discussion.
- Life as an e-learning freelancer can be demanding. Check out this discussion on time-saving tips to better manage your workload.
- The client is always right, right? This discussion tackles the difficult topic of how to knock a project out the ballpark even when you and your client don’t see eye to eye.
- In this discussion, the E-Learning Heroes community helps develop a game plan for scoping out video production timelines.
- Read through this discussion to discover what you should look for when scoping out e-learning freelancers.