The E-Learning Heroes community is a treasure trove of tips to help you get started with Articulate 360 and make the most of your subscription. That’s why we’re stoked to share this year’s most viewed Articulate 360 tips:
- This awesome article by Trina Rimmer shows you how to think outside the box when you’re creating courses in Rise.
- Want to wow your learners? Allison LaMotte shares three ways to level-up your motion graphics skills in Storyline.
- Laura Hawk has tips for bringing your course to life. Learn how to use GIFs as cover photos in Rise and grab some free GIFs!
- If you’re new to Storyline, these handy pro tips by Nicole Legault make working with sliders even easier.
- Allison LaMotte shows you how to create interactions in Storyline inspired by the personality quizzes you see in magazines.
- You’ll want to bookmark this one: Trina Rimmer answers six frequently asked Storyline 360 questions.
If you’re looking for a step-by-step intro to everything in Articulate 360, head over to the Getting Started tutorials. They’re full of helpful videos that’ll walk you through the nuts and bolts.
Want to learn more about Articulate 360? Start a free trial today. Also, check out other sweet “Best of 2018” content from the E-Learning Heroes community: