Rise 360, the web-based app for creating responsive e-learning that’s part of Articulate 360, makes it easy to create gorgeous, fully responsive e-learning quickly. And the E-Learning Heroes community is chock-full of stunning and creative examples of putting Rise to work to create all kinds of content.
We’ve gathered the most viewed Rise 360 examples of 2018 to inspire your next course. Check out these examples from your laptop, phone, and tablet, so you can see how great they look on any device:
- Let Nicole Legault’s employee orientation example inspire you with new ways to get staff up to speed on internal processes and become productive quickly.
- Learn how to deliver content in an engaging, digestible way with this nursing course by Monarch Media.
- Watch Allison LaMotte’s space travel–themed infographic, which features beautiful labeled graphics and Storyline blocks in Rise 360 that prepare you for an interstellar adventure.
- Unpack tons of helpful resources, like videos, links, and downloads, to help new people managers succeed in this toolkit by Trina Rimmer.
- Dive into the ins and outs of e-learning with a comprehensive resource guide by CDLI Carlow.
- Dog-lovers, rejoice! In this course by Nicole Legault, you’ll learn about dog breeds, then test your knowledge with a cool quiz.
- Check out the sorting, matching, and timeline interactions that make this sales-inspired course by Meghan Zarbo a helpful resource for sales teams across different industries.
- See how GIFs, videos, and Content Library images take this driving-in-France course by Allison LaMotte to the next level.
- Let this learner persona builder by Taylor Tomanio get your creative juices flowing just in time for your next project.