Combining Text and Images in E-Learning #152
Combining Text and Images in E-Learning #152: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an example to demonstrate how text and images can be used in e-learning.
You can share static graphics such as screenshots or mockups, or you can share an interactive graphic or cover slide.
NOTE: Your entry can be anything from a rough concept to a polished example. The challenges are open to everyone, regardless of experience or skill level. If you need technical or creative help with your project, please ask in our forums and reference the challenge number you’re working on.
- Design an E-Learning Cover Slide with This Visual Design Tip #117
- Using Blurred Backgrounds in E-Learning #131
- 10 Tips for Designing with Type on a Photo
- The Complete Guide for How to Marry Text and Images In Your Designs
- 7 Rules for Creating Gorgeous UI: Rule 4: Learn the methods of overlaying text on images
- 7 Ways to Overlay Text on Photos
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you share your creative text and image examples, check out the fantastic dial interactions your fellow community members shared over the past week:
Using Dials in E-Learning RECAP #151: Challenge | Recap
Have a picture-perfect week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Text and Images Challenge
Share your text and images examples in our current challenge.