Design an E-Learning Template or Interaction for Valentine's Day #359
Share Your Love-Themed E-Learning Examples #359: Challenge | Recap
Whether your e-learning valentine is a special someone or a special project, you can help your fellow community members get a jump on finding e-learning love by sharing your favorite Valentine’s Day tabs interaction, course starter template, interactive infographic, game, or any common e-learning interaction.
We know you’re busy, so we’re making this week’s challenge an easy one. Here are a few lovely examples to get your creative heart pumping.
Here's a fun and creative way to use Storyline's random number variables to run a compatibility check on you and your loved one.
View project | Julie Grosclaude | Website
Love Letter Mad Libs
Get ready for some romance themed silliness with this mad-lib Valentine. Storyline variables make it easy to create this fun interaction!
View project | Download source
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to design an interactive graphic, demo, or activity that features a Valentine’s Day theme.
- History of Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Around the World
- Top 10 Things to Do On Valentine’s Day
- Saint Valentine: Facts vs. Legends
- Interactive Valentine’s Day Cards
- Valentine’s Day Recipes
Tools and Software
Feel free to use any app you like for this week’s demo. Most people use Rise 360 and Storyline 360 to create their examples, while others use PowerPoint or share a PDF file.
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you put your heart into this week's challenge, check out the custom menus and navigation examples your fellow community members shared over the past week:
Custom Menus & Navigation Examples RECAP #358: Challenge | Recap