Whether you’re circumnavigating the globe or driving across town during rush hour, navigation matters. A creative navigation design adds tons of visual interest for learners and helps build curiosity about what's coming next. These examples show creative approaches to helping learners understand what's included in a course and how to make their way through the content.
- Paul Alders’ mobile world navigation demo is a great example of how a clean and simple navigation interface can make even the biggest places seem easily accessible.
- Learn how you can organize an ocean of information in a visually pleasing way with this colorful custom navigation demo by Nigel Ribeiro.
- Try out Ian Monk’s badge navigation example that shows how you can motivate learners to fully explore your course.
- Discover how you can use the simplicity of mobile interfaces as inspiration for your course with a fading tab navigation demo by David Anderson.
- See how this circular navigation example by Phil Mayor creates a less intrusive navigation panel.
- Check out Jackie Van Nice’s science fair project navigation demo for a truly inventive take on traditional navigation menus (you can also grab the free download!).
Need more directions? Check out our Course Navigation Challenge for tons of additional inspiration. Then, head over to our Articulate Storyline downloads hub, where you’ll find tons of free, inspirational downloads. And don’t miss our E-Learning Examples Hub for great demos of everything you can do with Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline 2.