Learn all about free or inexpensive apps you can use to create e-learning graphics with these video tutorials. Topics include audio, graphics, productivity, and so much more!
- Using Levelator to Process Audio Levels in E-Learning
- Using PowerPoint to Create Tetris-Style Shapes
- How to Create Actions in Photoshop
- Using and Editing Pre-made Actions in Photoshop
- Design Elements for E-Learning Courses: Newspaper Generator
- Creating Animated Gifs with GifCam
- Easy way to Take Notes Synchronized with Videos
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure. If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Share Your Most App-Preciated Tools and Utilities for E-Learning
The e-learning toolkit challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.