Topics regarding working with multimedia, such as audio and video files, come up often in the E-Learning Heroes forums, where e-learning developers constantly exchange tips about equipment and best practices.
Whether it’s your first time working with multimedia, or you’ve done it plenty of times before, there’s always something new to learn—the technology behind e-learning changes all the time! To help you keep current, I’ve compiled these quality forum discussions about topics related to audio and video.
- Which Format Is Best for Audio?
- Top Tips for Recording Audio
- Which Audio Recording Software and Equipment Should I Use?
- How to Achieve Consistent Audio Levels
- Storyline Audio: Do You Use the Recorder or Another Program?
- Tips for Someone New to the World of Voice Recording
- Video Editing for Dummies
- Looking for Ways to Use Video in E-Learning Courses
- Video Virgin Needs Advice
- The Use of Video in Learning and Development
- Improving Video Quality
Do you know of any good forum discussions about audio or video that you’d like to see added to this compilation? If so, please leave a comment and we’ll gladly include it.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any comments, please share them below.