Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) is a big part of being an e-learning developer, and it’s a topic that comes up often here in the forums. I’ve compiled some of the top discussions and forum threads related to working with SMEs in one easy place for everyone to access.
- Tips for Working with SMEs
- Favorite Questions for SME Interviews
- How to Better Set Expectations for SMEs
- Working with Difficult SMEs
- Keeping Quality High When SMEs Produce Courses
- Worksheets for SMEs
- Collaborative Meetings with SMEs
- Review Strategies for SMEs and Stakeholders
- Making Storyline Projects Easy for SMEs to Review
- How SMEs Review Storyline Projects
- Communicating Changes with SMEs
- How to Send Storyline Projects for Review
- SME Approval Process and Sign-Off
Hopefully these links will get you started off right if you need to work with SMEs. Check back to the community regularly for new conversations!
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any comments, please share them below.