Autumn is a season loved by many in both the northern and southern hemispheres. And it’s no mystery why—fall marks the transition from hot summer days and barbecues to cool weather and cozy sweaters. It also heralds the beginning of the holiday season, and more time spent enjoying the company of family and friends.
The fall season provides us with so much beauty that it’s no surprise course developers are inspired to incorporate relevant themes into their design work. So whether you’re a pumpkin spice latte (PSL) lover, an admirer of fall foliage, or just love Halloween, you’ll enjoy delving into these eight autumn-inspired projects created by the talented members of the E-Learning Heroes community.
Let the inspiration fall like leaves!
- Get a jumpstart on your next project with this fall-themed PowerPoint download by Trina Rimmer.
- Calling all Halloween buffs! Test your level of spooky season knowledge with this brilliant quiz example by Jen Tully.
- Spice up your projects with this gorgeous gourd-themed template by Allison LaMotte.
- Turn your quiz into an interactive game like this Halloween-inspired example by Emma Williams.
- Plant some new ideas into your projects with these handy harvest veggie icons created by Trina Rimmer
- Let this spooky flip card example by Alex Jinca inspire your next interactive flashcard project.
- This ghoulish template by Kimberly Eng is souped up with a ton of interactive slide designs—simply add your own content.
- Adapt your course content and give learners instant feedback with this placement test download, by Allison LaMotte.
Now that you’re in the spirit, why not create your own fall-inspired project? Join the E-Learning Challenge and submit your work. And the fun doesn’t stop there. Be sure to visit the Building Better Courses forum for more course design inspiration. Happy Autumn!