Animations are often used in e-learning to help people visualize and understand complex procedures and concepts, to draw attention to key information, and to stir up some emotional engagement from learners. But animations can also help bring e-learning topics to life by simply making them a little more eye-catching and engaging to learners.
In these five wonderful animated examples, plucked straight from the imaginations of our talented E-Learning Heroes community, you’ll see animation being used for everything from helping folks make the perfect poached egg to explaining mathematical fractions.
Check ’em out:
- Calling all super-multitaskers! Learn how to manage competing priorities in this creative animated knowledge check example by Jonathan Hill.
- This meow-velous example by Jodi Sansone makes learning prepositions easy-peasy.
- Andrzej Jablonski proves that pizza makes everything better in this mouthwateringly effective example all about fractions.
- This sleek example by Mark Weingarten pairs audio, graphics, and buttons with a smart design to break down return on investment (ROI) using a real-life case study.
- Become the brunch hero after you follow Sunet Sullivan’s animated recipe instructions for delicious poached eggs.