To help you get started using Articulate Presenter we created a series of beginner tutorials that will walk you through creating your first presentation using many of the most common features. They'll help you get up and running quickly. They're not exhaustive tutorials, but they do cover the basics.
Below is a list of the getting started tutorials. Feel free to follow along in order or go to the one's that interest you most.
- Creating Your First Presentation
- Adding Content and Animating It
- Adding Audio and Syncing Animations
- Adding Annotations With Presenter
- Adding Other Content
- Creating Interactivity in Presenter
- Customizing the Presenter Player
- Articulate Presenter Publishing Options
Overview of Articulate Presenter '13.
When you're ready to get started, check out this tutorial on creating your first presentation.