One of the best ways to encourage learners to dive in to your content is to make it easy to explore your course. The best navigation is intuitive, so learners stay on task without distractions from unnecessary frills. And, of course, navigation can also be beautiful to look at! It’s one of the first things your learners will see, so it’s a great opportunity to set the look and feel for your course early on.
We’ve rounded up some stylish Storyline navigation freebies that’ll help you add effective menus to your projects. Take a look:
- Give your course an easy-to-use, app-style menu with this freebie by Melissa Milloway.
- Clearly separate the segments of your course with this elegant, vertical arrangement of menu blocks by Chelsea Hans.
- Get more than just a menu with this introductory slide sequence by Sarah Hodge. It’ll help you start your course in a jiffy!
- Creating a game interaction? Set a medieval mood with this animated navigation slide by Felipe Casajus.
These freebies will help you put learners in the driver’s seat with excellent navigation. If you’re looking for more navigation inspiration, check out these E-Learning Challenges:
- 20+ Examples of Drop-Down Lists, Menus, and Navigation in E-Learning—E-Learning Challenge #164
- 35 Creative Examples of Radial Menu Navigation in E-Learning—E-Learning Challenge #189
- 10 Storyline Navigation Templates Megapack