Got a boatload of compliance training you need to design and distribute? Turn it from “ugh” to “awesome” by making it a game! Gamification has been making mundane activities more appealing since the dawn of time, and when you combine it with the built-in interactivity of e-learning, the results can be downright awesome.
If you’re ready to get your game on, take a look at these great examples of interactive e-learning games:
- Create a sense of adventure with this travel game example (and free download!) created by David Anderson using Articulate Storyline.
- Watch how Charles Zoffuto lets learners press their luck with this chemical mixing game designed in Storyline.
- Encourage learners to make their guesses count with this interactive hangman game made by Gavin Innes. This is a super-advanced example of what you can do with Storyline 2!
- Check out this fun, free Storyline 2 download that’s another twist on Hangman, created by Jeanette Brooks.
- See how Brett Schlagel used Storyline to put learners in a race-the-clock situation with this pump it up game.
- Learn how to put a fresh spin on an old favorite with this tic-tac-toe Super Bowl game created by Kevin Thorn using Storyline.
Interested in becoming a game master yourself? We’re here to help. Check out this insightful article on gamification techniques and browse dozens of gamification-themed articles in our E-learning Heroes library.