More Than 500,000 E-Learning Creators Are Sharing, Learning & Connecting Here on E-Learning Heroes

We’re super excited to announce that the E-Learning Heroes community has passed a major milestone: more than 500,000 community members! Woohoo!

We’re thrilled that so many e-learning creators from all over the world find value in our articles, E-Learning Challenges, free downloads, and discussions. Our amazing community of e-learning pros is uniquely generous, thoughtful, and skilled—and that’s what makes E-Learning Heroes such a positive, productive place.

Thank you for being a part of E-Learning Heroes.

2 Comments
Dianne  Hope

Wow! I've been an active member of this community for a long time now, and can honestly say that I would not be where I am today in my e-Learning career if not for the amazing members of this awesome community. Thanks e-Learning Heroes! I read your articles, I've submitted entries to over 50 weekly challenges, I've contributed almost 30 entries to Paul Alder's #53FREEBIES challenge, I've participated in discussions and I've reached out to this community when I've needed advice or help with a project. I was inspired to design and develop an e-Portfolio - which has now had almost 30,000 visitors, mostly I would say from members of this community. One thing I know for sure is that there is always someone here who takes the time to respond, or thank you for your comments or fre... Expand