We’re adding some exciting new features to Articulate 360 that’ll give you MORE—more ways to create engaging courses, more resources to grow your skills, and more options to manage your team.
Here’s what’s new:
- Easily manage triggers and work faster with the new triggers panel and workflow in Storyline 360. Make edits right in the triggers panel, group triggers to make multiple changes at once, and add conditions without opening new windows.
- Grow your e-learning skills at your own pace with on-demand content in Articulate 360 Training. Enjoy access to an archive of hundreds of recorded webinars and a library of all-new training videos.
- Also new in Articulate 360 Training: Find the right training at just the right moment with the improved search feature. Locate the training content that you need without the hassle. Use filters to narrow your search and find resources faster.
- Content Library 360—our ever-growing library of 4.5+ million assets—just got a little bigger. We’ve added new characters and templates to help you create gorgeous and eye-catching courses without ever leaving our apps.
Plus, here’s a first look at more new goodness COMING SOON:
- Let learners use a broader range of screen readers, web browsers, and devices—and take advantage of more standard screen reader features with the new accessible player in Storyline 360. They can also use improved playback controls and menus to make player navigation easier.
- Articulate 360 Teams customers can use single sign-on to control authentication using their own identity provider.
You can learn more about these features and what’s up next on our What’s New page. If you don’t have an Articulate 360 subscription, be sure to sign up for a free 60-day trial, so you don’t miss out on the fun!