We’re kicking off the new year by adding some exciting new features to Articulate 360. There are new ways to create beautiful courses for every learner, new workflow and accessibility enhancements, and new assets to help you easily build pro-looking courses.
Here’s what’s new:
- Build engaging, interactive lessons fast using templates in Rise 360. These gorgeous customizable templates cover a range of topics relevant to various industries. Choose the template you need and then swap out sample content for your own text and media.
- Add closed captions to videos in your Rise 360 courses for improved accessibility. Just import a caption file for each language you want to support.
- Let learners use a broader range of screen readers, web browsers, and devices—and take advantage of more screen reader features—with the new accessible player in Storyline 360. Learners can also use the improved playback controls and menus to navigate the player more easily.
- More time-saving enhancements to the new triggers panel and workflow in Storyline 360:
- Select multiple triggers and edit them all at once. Easily copy, paste, move, disable, and delete triggers in bulk.
- Copy conditions from one trigger and paste them on another.
- Change the order of conditions in the new trigger wizard without having to delete or recreate them. Simply drag them up and down the list.
- And, multi-select variables, so you can copy, paste, or delete them at the same time.
- Content Library 360 expanded to 5+ million assets, including two new characters and a template with mixed layout options and a trendy design.