This post is written by Tom Kuhlmann, author of the Rapid E-Learning Blog and is part of the PowerPoint for Rapid E-Learning conference series.
Click here to view the presentation: Working with PowerPoint Clip Art (25 min). You learn how to get the most out of the PowerPoint clip art images. This workshop covers:
- Quickly select, duplicate, and scale your images
- Use the grid and guide options to align objects
- Work with duplicate slides and a scrub area to avoid messing up your real slides
- How to work with all of the ungrouped objects
- Save your creations as bitmap or vector images