Learn all about PowerPoint for e-learning with these video tutorials. Topics include e-learning essentials, PowerPoint basics, drawing, and image effects.
- Create a Lightbox Window in PowerPoint
- Create a Software Simulation in PowerPoint
- Create a Lightbox Effect in PowerPoint for E-Learning
- Crop Images Using Shapes in PowerPoint
- Merge Shapes in PowerPoint with Five Simple Tools
- Photo Editing Tips in PowerPoint
Drawing and Creating Graphics
- Create Flat Design Mockups and Wireframes
- How to create infographic elements in PowerPoint
- Become a PowerPoint Illustrator
- Create a Notebook Paper Effect in PowerPoint
- Freeform Illustration Coloring in Powerpoint
- Working with Vector Graphics in PowerPoint
- How to Create Cheese in PowerPoint
- Creating Pictogram People in PowerPoint
- How to Create Custom Color Tints and Shades in PowerPoint
- Custom Drop Shadows for Elearning Characters in PowerPoint
Image and Video Effects
- Create an X-Ray Effect in PowerPoint
- Extend Background Images in PowerPoint
- Create Blurred Background Images in PowerPoint
- Create a Photo Pop Effect in PowerPoint
Animation and Video Effects
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Share Your PowerPoint Tips for E-Learning!
The PowerPoint tips for e-learning challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.