To preview your entire project, do any of the following:
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- Or, from any tab on the Quizmaker ribbon, click the Preview button.
- Or, in the lower right corner of your Quizmaker window, click the Preview icon.
Or, to preview just a portion of your project, do any of the following:
- Press Ctrl+F12 on your keyboard to preview the current slide.
- Or, press Shift+F12 on your keyboard to preview the current question group.
- Or, find the Preview button on the Quizmaker ribbon, click the small drop-down arrow below it, and choose to preview the current slide, the current question group, or the whole quiz:
Options on the Preview Window
Use the buttons on the Preview ribbon to do any of the following:
- Close Preview: This closes the Preview window and takes you back to wherever you were prior to previewing.
- Select: This lets you preview a different slide in your quiz.
- Replay: Click this button to replay the preview again. Or, click the drop-down arrow to replay just the current slide, the current question group, or the entire quiz.
- Edit Slide: This takes you to Normal View of the slide you're currently previewing.
You can also use the buttons in the lower right corner to close the Preview window and go to the Question List or to Normal View of the slide you're currently previewing:
Items That Aren't Available During Preview
Though most content displays during preview just like it would in the published output, there are a few items that are unavailable during preview. They are: