In a recent screencast challenge, we looked at using variables in e-learning. Since most course designers don’t work with variables, it was a good opportunity to learn how variables can be used to create more dynamic and personalized learning experiences.
Challenge of the Week
- Keep Your Head in the Game: Advanced Storyline
- Voice Recognition Experiment
- Storyline Communication with a Web Server
- How did I make the gamified video interview challenge?
- QR Code Generator
- Full Control Over YouTube Videos in Storyline
- Storyline Variables for Non Coders
Every time I open Twitter, it seems Melissa Milloway has posted another advanced idea for blending programming languages with Storyline. Here are a few of my favorites:
- E-Learning and Retro Games Sample
- Gamify your next e-learning project's background with this trick
- Adding a Live Chat Box to Your Course
- Weather App in Storyline 2
- Leaderboard example in Articulate Storyline
- Storyline 2: L&D Title Generator By Trina Rimmer
Product support articles
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you geek out on this week’s e-learning challenge, take a look at the blurred background designs your fellow community members shared over the past week:
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.