Attending our series of helpful Articulate Storyline 2 quick-start webinars? We’ve compiled all of the handy resources you’ll want to refer to post-webinar in one spot for you:
Webinar 1: Introduction to Core Storyline 2 Features
New to Storyline and want to hit the ground running? This webinar covers all the basics, from getting to know the interface, to working with key features such as layers and triggers, to publishing and more! This tour will help you unleash the power of Storyline from the moment you start building your first course.
Webinar 2: Building Any Interactivity You Can Imagine
Interested in learning sure-fire tips to make your e-learning more authentic, compelling, and actionable? Join us for this webinar to see how Storyline 2’s powerful features can help you creatively transform dull content to make it more enticing to learners and more effective for your organization.
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Create a Basic Tabs Interaction in 5 Short Minutes
- Two Easy Ways to Create Drag & Drop Interactions in Storyline
- Make Your E-Learning Smarter with Conditional Navigation Buttons
- Tips for Building Quick & Easy Custom Navigation in Storyline
- All About Triggers: Everything You Need to Know
- Practice: Introduction to Variables
Webinar 3: Productivity Tips and Tricks to Save You Time
Looking to shave precious minutes, even hours, off your development time? This webinar is right for you! Become more effective and develop more content in less time by applying all the valuable Storyline tips, tricks, and shortcuts that are covered in this session.
- Articulate Storyline Keyboard Shortcuts
- These Time Saving Storyline Tips Will Make You a Copy & Paste Ninja
- A Great Storyline Timesaver: Button Sets
- Do You Know These 10 Storyline Timesavers?
- Here’s How to Create an Invisible Player in Storyline
- 4 Steps to Create a Toggle Trigger
Webinar 4: Adding High-Quality Video to Your E-Learning
Historically, video for e-learning has been expensive and required a large amount of time and skill to create. You’ll be happy to know that’s no longer the case with Articulate Storyline! In this webinar, you’ll learn tips for creating interactive videos that will improve your e-learning and make it more engaging.
- How to Create Interactive Video Quizzes in E-Learning
- Convert Your Bullet Points to Interactive Video
- Adding Videos
- Editing Videos
- Adjusting Video Properties
- Spot the Hazard
- Interactive Video Quiz
- A Conversation with Sir Ian McKellen
- Visual Interviews in Online Training
Webinar 5: Building Meaningful Assessments and Feedback
Quizzing is an important part of the learning experience, and the best-designed courses contain a variety of assessment types and meaningful, timely feedback. Learn how easy it is to build both of these using Storyline 2’s powerful quizzing features.
- Top 3 Things You Need to Know to Write Realistic Scenarios for E-Learning
- Storyline’s Convert to Freeform Tool: What You Need to Know
- How to Edit Feedback for Storyline Quiz Slides
- 5 Things You Should Know About Question Banks
- 3 More Tips for Using Question Banks Like a Pro
- 4 Things to Know About Storyline Results Slides
Thanks again for joining our webinars! Don’t hesitate to jump into the E-Learning Heroes Community with any other questions or comments you’d like to share.