A lot of great things were happening around the community this week. Here's dozens of fresh examples, freebies, and articles to help you get the most from your Articulate software. Thanks for everything you share with the community!
- Interactive org chart examples and downloads By Jayshree Dexter
- Looking for design ideas for drawing attention to objects on the slide By Justus Hoogendoorn
- What are you all using for an audio editor? By Stephanie Molina
- Review 360: What’s the difference between Feedback and Review views? By Alison L.
- Embedding tweets into Storyline 360 By Nicki Berry
- Can I add PDF documents and resources to my course? By Charlie Chewter
- Create dropdown of 50+ items By sharon trudell
- Dark vs Light menu template By Andrzej Jabłoński
- Light and Dark Course Starter By Jodi Sansone
- Dark-Light Template By Nick Russell
- Frenchy Yoga Poses By Jodi Sansone
Community Articles and Tutorials
New from the Articulate Team
- Learn from the Articulate Team at the eLearning Guild’s 2019 Articulate User Conference By Trina Rimmer
- How are You Using Text and Images in E-Learning Design? #250 By David Anderson
- 5 Examples That’ll Put Your Knowledge to the Pre-Test By Community Team
- 14 Dark and Light Design Ideas for E-Learning Templates #249 By David Anderson
- Advance Your E-Learning Designs with These 5 Progress Meters By Community Team
Did you miss a recap? You can browse previous recaps in our weekly recap archives.