Assessments reinforce learning and provide actionable data on learners' comprehension. Surveys let you collect information and feedback from learners. Interactions keep them engaged. The intuitive quizzing features in Articulate Storyline let you create powerful assessments, surveys, and interactions. Explore the following tutorials to learn more about each quizzing component:
- Form-Based Questions: Choose from 20 predefined question types for fast and easy quiz-building.
- Freeform Questions: Build your own questions or interactions out of just about any object you've added to your slides—the ultimate in flexible authoring! Choose from six freeform question types, including drag-and-drop.
- Importing Questions: Have subject matter experts create questions in Microsoft Excel or a text file, then import them into Storyline.
- Questions Banks: Use question banks to randomize questions. You can draw all questions from a bank into your course or just a random subset.
- Result Slides: Use one or more result slides to track questions in your course and give learners feedback on their performance.