This month we set our sights on more challenging Articulate Storyline 2 ideas. We gave you a leg up, drawing on your strong foundation of Storyline 2 skills to build bigger and better course interactions.
Now, as this period of growth draws to a close, we want to collect these awesome resources in one place so that when you have a big, bold, new project you want to try, you know exactly where to turn for free tutorials and downloads to help you kickstart the process.
- Use This Cool Slider Trick to Build an Interactive Infographic in Articulate Storyline by Mike Enders
- How I Created This Slide-Out Progress Tracker in Storyline by Trina Rimmer
- How to Build an Adherence Rate Interaction in Articulate Storyline by Mike Enders
- Calling All Storyline 2 Rockstars! Here Are 12 Downloads to Stretch Your Skills by the Articulate Community
- Setting Variables to Perform a Calculation in Articulate Storyline by Mike Enders
Still have a pressing question about an advanced Storyline 2 technique? Drop it in the Storyline forums for insight from your fellow e-learning experts.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and visit E-Learning Heroes regularly for all the helpful e-learning advice you need.