Here’s a great way to help learners build their quick access memory: ask them to practice matching concepts quickly and reflexively with fun memory games.
Memory games are easy to build with Articulate Storyline 2—especially with these five clever downloads to get you started. You can add in your own images and concepts to make these projects your own. Take a look—and test your own memory skills while you’re at it:
- Use this personalized brain training exercise by Paul Alders to challenge learners through a series of memory challenges.
- Help learners boost their reflexes with this Simon-inspired interaction by Phil Mayor.
- Let learners find matching images in this card game by Richard Hill.
- Challenge learners to find the matching toys in this Easter-themed interaction by Alexander Salas.
- Make a colorful match in Jennifer Sader’s Pantone-themed game.
Looking for more Storyline 2 freebies? Check out the downloads hub. And find even more memory game examples and downloads in this E-Learning Challenge. Got questions? Share them in the Articulate Storyline discussions and connect with thousands of e-learning developers who can help you out.