For many people, the start of a new year is when they resolve to spend more time investing in themselves and building their skills. If that sounds like you, then you’re in the right spot! We’ve rounded up the general e-learning articles our community members found the most helpful last year, so you can quickly get up to speed on anything you missed. Check them out below:
- The Top 5 Questions E-Learning Newbies Have—and the Answers: Get the scoop on online training basics from the pros.
- 8 Simple Steps for Creating Online Training: Build e-learning quickly and easily by following this process.
- How To Test Your E-Learning Course with a Screen Reader: Ensuring your online training is accessible is easier than you think thanks to these steps.
- What’s the Difference Between Training, Education, and Learning?: Get your team and stakeholders on the same page with what these three commonly confused terms actually mean.
- A Quick Introduction to LMS and LRS Standards: Learn about the technical side of tracking learner activity—in simple terms.
- How To Craft Branched Scenario Choices Like a Game Designer: Discover how these six strategies from video games can make your story choices realistic and effective.
- 3 Essential Visual Design Concepts for E-Learning: Transform the look and feel of your courses in no time with these simple graphic design techniques.
- Follow These 5 Steps To Create E-Learning with No Experience: See how anyone can easily get started developing online training with these helpful tips.
- 5 Ways To Use Audio in E-Learning: Go beyond simple narration with these creative uses for audio in online training.
- 7 Common E-Learning Job Interview Questions: Find out what applicants get asked most—and what interviewers hope to learn from their answers.
Looking for more helpful resources? Check out these other year-in-review articles:
- A Year of Quick Tips & Tricks from Articulate Training
- Explore the 65+ Articulate 360 Features We Added in 2022
- 7 Most Popular Rise 360 Examples of 2022
- 10 Most Popular Storyline 360 Examples and Downloads of 2022
If we missed any other general e-learning articles that you found helpful over the past year, comment below and let us know what they are.
And remember to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn and come back to E-Learning Heroes for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.