Advancing in Engage 360 Quick Choice

Mar 11, 2018

Hello,

I am using the Quick Choice option in Engage 360. I have everything all set but there is one thing I can't figure out. I have a "case study" description and then 4 options with various answers. The learner needs to select the correct answer. They can try as many times as they need to but I don't want them to be able to proceed to the next slide until the select the correct answer.

Currently, they can proceed to the next slide regardless of whether or not they selected the correct answer.

Please help,
Nina

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Nina!

It sounds like you'd like to force your learners to select the correct answer before moving on to the next slide, is that correct?

While the Quick Choice interaction may work as a multiple choice question, it doesn't have a feature that will force the learner to click on the correct answer. 

I'm thinking there's a better slide type for what you're looking to do. First, can you tell me more about the end product? Are you planning to embed these Engage interactions in a Presenter file?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.