External content

Jan 11, 2012

I have a client that is deploying an Engage interaction. At a certain step of the interaction, they would like to direct their users to an external page on a web site that I have developed for them. And then once they complete an activity on my site, I need to send them back to their Engage site so that they can continue with the interaction.

I know you can put a link up so that the user would be directed to my site. But is it possible for my site to act as a plugin to the Engage site? Such that the user never really leaves the Engage site but in the content area can see HTML  content that was generated from my site?

I apologize for being such a newbie person here. I like what I've seen so far from Engage but don't know if I have the time to become a seasoned user of it to be able to direct my client on what we need to do together to make this all work nicely.

Mark Wold

2 Replies
Mark Wold

Peter,

Thanks very much for taking the time to read and understand my question. Unfortunately, our time frame for rolling out the current project is moving along fast and we will have to go with plan B. I may however at a later date, re-download the trial and see what I can learn by just playing with the product.

Mark

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.