Getting started

Jul 28, 2011

I've been struggling off and on throughout the day just trying to do my first engagement.  There are loads of tutorials on any number of topics which all seem to assume some level of experience with Articulate products but I can't find a video that says start here with these three basic steps.  I must be missing something.

3 Replies
blair parkin

Hi Eric

As everyone says "Welcome to E-Learning heroes". Yes there are heaps of tutorials and probably a good starting point is actually with the Building Better Courses tutorials as they will walk you through creating a course and using articulate. Once you start using it you'll find it's actually pretty easy, and if you do get stuck there's always plenty of helpful people on here who you can ask

Good Luck

Blair

Jeanette Brooks

Hi Eric! You're doing the right thing by connecting here with other Articulate users.   What kind of Engage interaction are you building? Want to share a little bit about what you want to achieve, and we can help you out?

One cool thing about Engage is that, regardless of the interaction type, the authoring environment is very similar for all the various interactions. So once you get comfortable building one type of interaction, you'll easily & quickly be able to build other types too.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.