Is this possible?

Dec 10, 2017

Hi Guys,

I hope you're doing well.

I'm relatively new to the Articulate community and was wondering if the following options are possible:

1. Is it possible to change the background of an Engage Conversation?

2. Is it possible to export variables and store them in a database on a web server like MySQL. In other words, could I export a variable into a gradebook.

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Ra'eesa! You've got some great questions, and I'm happy to help here. 

1. Yes, you can change the background of an Engage Conversation! Simply click Colors >> Create New Theme Colors. The gray background you see by default can be changed under Control. 
  2. Were you looking to export variables from Storyline? Although that's not something we can offer support for, this older thread should point you in the right direction! 
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Suleman,

No apologies necessary! That's what we're here for. ☺️

You can make the background transparent by dragging the Opacity slider all the way to the left on Interaction, Content, and Control

There isn't a built-in way to add a background image in Engage, and I haven't seen an example of a workaround here in the forums. Hopefully someone in the community who has achieved this can chime in and assist!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.