Studio - Engage 360

Mar 17, 2017

Hi,

I have upgraded a studio course to studio 360. This course has an engage interaction. I opened it in 360. What I find is this, the interaction has all the image and descriptions but when i preview the same the description appear for some images and don't for others...I don't know why this happens. I tried re-pasting the text but to no avail..

Has anyone faced this issue. Pls let me know a way out. I faced this earlier and I had to recreate...Is there any other way without recreating?

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Sajna, sorry you're running into this! Is the original Engage and Presenter '13 file saved to your local hard drive? 

If you're still having trouble, could you send the original file over to our Support Engineers here? They'll upgrade it to Studio 360 and let you know if the same thing is happening on their end. And if you do decide to open a support case, be sure to let me know your case number so I can follow along!

Sajna Thomas

Hi Alyssa and Leslie,

Thank you for the reply. I was given the whole set of items required to work on the course. And the entire folder is in my local drive. I am attaching here the interaction. When you click the interaction, it automatically upgrades after confirmation. But when you preview the intr, you don't see the descriptions for any image. 

I finally anyway recreated it and it worked but would love to know if there is any other way out.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for sharing your file Sajna. Very strange indeed. I'm not seeing the issue you are reporting when I upgrade the file. 

I first did this in Engage alone:

When I did not see the issue, I thought perhaps I misunderstood. I then went to Presenter 360, imported the Engage '13 file and allowed it to update, but that seems to be working as well:

That being said, I do not have any suggestions/ideas to share since I am not able to recreate the issue. Glad that you were able to get back to working order.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.