Update 2: 1402.2817 / Engage Interaction Update Issues

May 06, 2014

Hi All,

Since updating Articulate to version: 2: 1402.2817  and then updating my previously created Engage "Tabbed" Interaction files within PowerPoint, Any tab after the number of 8 in the newer version has changed. So much so that when you preview the interaction, some of the tabs run off the bottom section of the screen or the tabs do not display any text.

I wouldn't mind so much but this is the second time I have come across a similar issue which happened after installing the last update in which I have had to redo the interactions from scratch. I will have no option but to re do them again.

If you would like me to send you a copy of an engage interaction, please let me know the address I should send this to.

Regards

Jamie Chetwood

2 Replies
Jamie C

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your support but you can close this escalation. It is the same issue as was with the last update for Articulate that I informed you guys of. I have redone them. Long and annoying process considering this was not taken into account for the second update when the information and samples were provided. Simple things not checked thoroughly but can cost the user a lot of wasted time.

When you make changes, please ensure that you consider compatibility with previous versions of Engage content especially if you are limiting the amount of tabs for each interaction.

Regards

Jamie Chetwood

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.