Can you manually upload an Articulate 360 course onto Articulate Online?

Can you manually upload an Articulate 360 course onto Articulate Online? I need to do this because I have modified the course using a certificate of completion. 

I have gone through the instructions for doing this with Storyline, Engage, and Quizmaker, but I just got an error message that said I needed to use one of these programs.

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Celeste.  Just to make sure I understand, you're going to publish your course using Storyline with the <Publish Locally> option for Articulate Online, and then you'll need to edit the published output.

When you publish for manual upload to Articulate Online, the resulting compressed file is a .sl1 file that has to be extracted to make any modifications to it.  Once you're done with modifications, you'll have to re-zip it and make sure it still has the same structure and the .sl1 extension so that Articulate Online will allow uploading.

What are you adding to your published output?  We don't directly support modifying published output, so I just want to make sure we're helping you handle your course in the best way!